For today’s Jubilee hint – I was inspired by the Crown Jewels and wanted to create a card with a little bit of Bling on it. Adding a little bit of sparkle to cards can really lift them and I wanted to add it in such a way that it looked like a crown without being OTT. I have also used the challenges as inspiration too.
- Cute Card Thursday – Pink and Green Colours
- Papertake – A Fantastic Mid Week Sketch
- Cupcake Crafts – Celebrating royalty
- Simon Says – Anything Goes
I used Heidi Swapp Crystal circles and to create the crown, I cut out part of the circle and laid it over the finished digital image.
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – Papermania and Bazzill
- Pattern Paper – Lisa Bearnston
- Digital Image – Pollycrafts
- Pens – Promarkers
- Bling – Heidi Swapp
- Ink – Colorbox
- Ribbon – Unknown
Thanks for looking – this is my 125th Creative Project of 2012