I’ve started this blog, Baking and Making in Bristol (BMB) to bring together all my creative adventures and to encourage all other creative Bristolians to share their inside information on what’s Hot and Whats’s Not in the West Country
Pop in for Regular Blog Posts:
- Monday – Monday Inspiration – Could be techniques for you to use in cooking, Could be Crafting, Could be details of an on-line or local class or could be a Hue from Design Seeds. BMB will highlight some of the best craft and cooking techniques, tools, stash and ingredients out there.
- Wednesday – Wednesday Weblinks - Reviewing the best websites and blogs around
- Friday – Friday Feeling – BMB’s view on the creative and crafty world around her
- Sunday – Book Club – Want to know the best recipe books, guides and tips out there? Then Tune in….
And also at other times for random posts including:
- Challenges…. Follow me as I join in some of the best challenge blogs in the UK
- Here’s One I Made/ Baked/ Took Earlier …. Showcasing a wide range of crafts, which may or may not include: Card Making, Scrapping, Baking (especially Cupcakes and Whoopie Pies), Altered Art, Knitting and Photography with hints and tips for Photoshop Elements
- PAM…. On the Last Day of Each Month, I will be sharing my favourite photo from the previous month
- Christmas Showcase…. Follow me through the year as I prepare for Christmas and the holiday season!
Thanks for reading