Having had the Slice out for another card challenge this morning, I realised the negitive I had been left with was just what I needed for this weeks challenge over at Less Is More. using just one sheet of cardstock – I had to produce a Frame on a card.
I used the negative from the slice die cut to colour middle before going around the edge with glossy accents 9and highlighting the butterflies. I then coloured the edge with a slightly darker green before stamping the greeting. This is what it looked like part way through:
- Card – Papermania
- Ink – Versa Magic and Distress Inks
- Stamps – Stampin Up
- Die Cut Frame – MM Slice (Noteworthy Card)
Thanks for Looking