I have already included a sneak peek into this weeks PAM – it was a Rainbow that lit up the sky of our village.
Here are some hints and tips for capturing Rainbows:
- Carry a Camera at all Times – You never know when a perfect picture may catch your eye… Rainbows are fleeting and may not be there.
- You need rain for a rainbow… so capture the clouds and the sky to set it off
- You also need light – so enhance your foreground with Shadows.
- If you are going for the ends of the rainbow try to compose your picture so that the end is on a third line.
- If you are going for the bow – make that the centre of the picture for maximum impact.
Thanks for Reading