If you want to do something quick and easy for christmas, you can’t go wrong with a Christmas Tag…
These took a little preparation the night before but the actual assembly is less than a minute per tag.
- Manilla Tags from WH Smiths
- Glimmer Mists in Green and Red
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 Bazzill Cardstock – the trees are cut out using a Cricut (Joy of the Season Cart)
- Green Glitter Glue (from Ranger)
- Gold Stars in Glitter Pack from WH Smiths
The night before spritz the tags with both colours of the Glimmer Mists, hold them about 30cm away from the tags to get a nice even coverage.
Cut the trees out using the cricut and then daub them with three or four blobs of glitter glue and leave both the tags and trees to dry over night.
Once everything is fully dry, Feed the trees and stars into a Xyron machine so that you get an even coverage of glue on the back. Place a tree in the centre of each tag and top with a star….
There you have it… lots of parcel tags to make your presents just that little more unique
Thanks for Reading