This is the second part of my short series on Creative Party Plan Companies and today I am celebrating the top Food Party Plan Pampered Chef
Pampered Chef have been around in the UK since 1999, having been found in the USA in the 1980s, they specialise in a wide range of kitchen and table ware that not only is highly functional but looks good as well. Ranges include
- Stoneware Baking Dishes (Very Very Nice)
- Some of the best Graters on the market (its amazing the difference a good grater makes)
- A small compact Food Chopper (ideal for small amounts)
- Decorative Bamboo Cookware (looks good works well)
- A great selection of cookbooks
Pampered Chef Parties are fun and tasty with your local rep sharing some of their favourite recipes by demoing the goods.
I have recently invested in the Stoneware Brownie Tin and have been very pleased with the results… It’s perfect for giving that crisp outer edge to your cakes. I am currently angling for the Muffin Tin in the same range.
Like many Party Plans there are great gifts for hostesses and guests which change on a monthly basis.
If you want to try to Pampered Chef and book a party, my local consultant can help… Go to the Pampered Chef website here and look up Helen Cole from Weston Super Mare.
Thanks for Reading