I am on a course at work all week and so I am a little light on the crafting projects, but I have sneaked a little card making to meet some of the challenge blogs I like to follow.
It’s also to celebrate the birth of a friend’s of mine’s little boy – congratulations to you all! Its lacking a greeting as I am waiting to hear the little tots name.
- Allsorts Challenge – Can you use three embellishments in a row
- Papertakes – Cardmaking Bingo – I am using a Free Item, Punched Shapes and Ribbon
- Pollycrafts – Using Checks in your design
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – Bazzill (Yellow) and Stampin Up (Black)
- Digital Image – Pollycrafts
- Pattern Paper – K and Co
- Ribbon – American Craft
- Flower Punch – ekSuccess
- Pens – Promarker
by the way the ribbon is only fixed at the top to give it some movement and I can’t get it to lay straight for the photo!!!
Thanks for looking, this is No 50 in my Craft 2012 Project