Another triple header of Card Challenges this afternoon, Daring Cardmakers are challenging us to make a card with a box on it, Allsorts Blog want us to include a recipe and Crafts 4 Eternity are also going with a kitchen theme – so what better for these three challenges but to go with a Box of Chocolates Card
Here’s The Recipe… For Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 400g milk chocolate
- 150ml pot double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate and cream together in a glass bowl set over a small pan of simmering water. Stir in the vanilla.
- Once cool, chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When firm, form balls from 2 teaspoons of mix, then roll each truffle in cocoa powder, icing sugar, chopped nuts or coconut. Keep Chilled until ready to eat
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – Bazzill (All Colours)
- Pattern Paper – First Edition
- Die Cuts – Quickutz
- Font – LD Flutter
Thanks for Looking, this is my 53rd Craft Project of 2012