Most of the cards I make for these challenges, I sell for charity – the next card sale will be on behalf of Race for Life.
But sometimes I need to make a card for commission and this week I was asked to make a card for a friend’s niece who is turning 13. At the age when I needed to do something grown up and yet still girly…
I have used a couple of challenges to make this card
- Allsorts are playing Card Bingo and mine line is Green, Pink and Ribbon.
- Sketch Saturday – another fantastic sketch which suits using ribbon in your design.
- Card – Papermania
- Pattern Paper – Basic Grey
- Ribbon – May Arts (Green) and Bazzill (Pink)
- Image – Pollycrafts
- Pens – Promarkers
- Ink – Colourbox
- Flowers – Prima
- Accents – Stickles Glitter Glue
Thanks for looking, this is my 69th Project of 2012