Well its a Bank Holiday Monday and its raining… so how better to spend the morning than by doing a little card making and catching up with some challenges.
This card meets three challenges:
- Mojo Monday – A Fantastic Weekly Sketch Blog I have just discovered 🙂
- PollyCrafts – Who want us to use fabric in our cards today
- Totally Papercrafts – Who are Playing Card Making Bingo. I have gone for Blue – Flowers – Die Cuts.
Can you spot the Fabric in this card? Well there is a little bit of the pre-treated fabric as one of the sets of stripes in this card, it was all the rage in Scrapbooking about 6 years ago and I found a bag of it over the weekend… here is a closer look.
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Stampin Up
- Pattern Paper – Basic Grey
- Pattern Material – Have not got a clue
- Digital Image – Pollycrafts
- Pens – Promarkers
- Inks – Colorbox
- Die Cuts – Quickutz
Thanks for Looking, this is 72nd Creative Project of 2012