As its the first day back to work after a long weekend off, I thought I would indulge myself in a bit of Tuesday crafting to banish my “Back-To-Work-Blues”. This card is in response to a number of challenge blogs
- Twisted Tuesday want us to use flowers but with a twist – no roses!
- Tuesday Throwdown want us to use a stick pin
- Passion for ProMarkers – want us to use white on white (I was inspired by the stick pins used on Maya from the Design Teams cards to bring these three together with some off white lace…)
The card is an Easter Card for a Friend I will see in person this week so I don’t need to worry about bulk when posting it.
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – The Paper Shop
- Image – Pollycrafts
- Pens – Promarkers
- Stick Pin and Lace – Not Known
- Die Cuts – MM Slice
Thanks for Reading – this is my 75th Creative Project of 2012