Happy Monday everyone, I want to start of by sharing a Design Seed that when I saw it, made me go WOW… it’s a very subtle delicate shade and I am looking forward to using it in a card or layout very soon.
Something else which is artistic and delicate is Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at the Bristol Museum. Check on the link for talks, workshops and discussions which are supporting this exhibition from the Royal Collection.
The Bristol Festival of Photography’s Website has gone live.
As well as the Photo Marathon, some of the highlights for me are:
- Guerilla Galleries – Turn Bristol into the World’s Biggest Photo Gallery… However you want to, bunting, single shots, colour or black and white… transform a tree, lamppost, railing into a gallery and then add it to the map!
- f/16 – An exhibition of the work of some of the Second Look Photographic Collective
- The Outer Limits – A talk exploring the “outer limits” of your photography
- Photographique @ the Hare – Staff from the leading photo printers in Bristol, exhibit their own work
- We Shape out Cities – One of a number of exhibits which explore urban life
Over the next couple of weeks I will share more of my highlights from the festival
My Recipe of the week is an over the top tart from the Good Food Website Mulled Wine, Pear, Cinnamon Cake with Chocolate Ganache. This looks so pretty and has such wide range of flavours.
And finally just a reminder – the Ladies over at Crafts 4 Eternity have their monthly crop this Sunday at Banwell Village Hall from 10am… Click on their website for more details
Thanks for Reading