Today’s Crafting Hint and Tip is about using British Icons to celebrate the Jubilee. If you think of Buildings, Food, Dress and Vehicles, you can think of items which are immediately identifiable as British. I have gone for Big Red Bus.
This challenge has been inspired by:
- Cute Card Thursday – who want us to use Planes Trains and Automobiles
- Tuesday Throwdown – Want us to design something masculine
- Color Throwdown – A lovely Red, Blue, White and Brown Combo
- Passion For Promarkers – A very Patriotic Photo Image
This is a big stamped image and to make it a little more interesting I have let the kitten chasing the bus hang off the edge to give the idea of him chasing the bus.
I also kept the background simple to let the image pop off the card.
- Card – Papermania
- Cardstock – The Paper Shop and Bazzill
- Stamped Image – Penny Black
- Inks – Colorbox and Ranger
- Pens – ProMarkers
Thanks for Looking, this is my 126th Creative Project of 2012