Well I have started my “Pocket Scrapbooking” journey and I am enjoying it. I needed to find a creative outlet and I needed something that would allow me create quickly. These first couple of pages are simple as I started to play with the pages and what I could do with the pockets.
Since its inception, Becky has developed a fantastic philosophy with Project Life (as well as a very lucrative business!) but she has done so because it works.
I will be blogging later in the week about how you can get to started with Project Life and Pocket Scrapbooking but having had a great week playing, I just wanted to share my layouts as I am so pleased to be creating again.
- Becky Higgins Project Life Pocket Page Design – X
- Becky Higgins Project Life Baseball Theme Kit
- Becky Higgins Project Life Plain Cards 4×6
- Front Page Paper Pack – Nordic Christmas
- Front Page Tape – Nordic Christmas
- American Crafts Foam Alphabets
- Prima Flowers
- Making Memories Brads
So what have I learnt? I need to plan both each square and the whole Layout at the same time and I need a better way to photography my LOs!
Thanks for Looking