I am not a great fan of many of the “traditional” Christmas smells, I don’t like cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, bayberry or nutmeg. But mix them all together and I love the smell of the Christmas Cake in early October (as I said earlier in the week, I don’t actually like the taste of Christmas Cake!).
I tend to burn fruity rich smelling candles at Christmas, Apple or berries are my favourites and because of this I think of apples as a wintry smell.
Then there is the Turkey – I love the smell of Christmas Dinner cooking, as the warmth and smell just penetrates the whole of our house.
- Becky Higgins 6×8 Page Protector Design 2
- Becky Higgins Merry and Bright Cards
- Becky Higgins 3×4 Blank Cards
- Majestix Stamps – Gingerbread Man
- First Edition Stocking Filer Pattern Paper
- First Edition Paper Mini Doily
- Momento Ink Pads
Thanks For Looking