I love Christmas Trees, for me its the first real sign that Christmas is coming. For the first 10 years of our marriage we had a huge artificial tree, but two years ago, to keep things simple, we had a real one from the Frenchay Christmas Tree Farm. And we both feel in love with them, as did the BMB Cats, who aren’t as scared of it as they were with the real one.
Completing todays layout let me play with a new Christmas toy, I was lucky to receive a full set of Chameleon Alcohol Pens and the trees in this close up, have been coloured with just one of the pens. I am going to do a full review soon but suggest you go and check them out if you haven’t seen them yet!
- Becky Higgins 6×8 Page Protector Design 3
- Becky Higgins Merry and Bright Cards
- Becky Higgins 6×4 Blank Cards
- First Edition Mini Doily
- Tattered Lace Tree Line (Free Die with the HobbyCraft Tattered Lace Christmas Magazine)
- Chameleon Alcohol Pen
- Stickle Clear, Icicle Glitter
- Sizzix Big Shot
Thanks for Reading