When I kick-started this blog again, I chatted about the fact that I am now a crafter that is based in London (Westminster to be precise) as well as Bristol, although I don’t really get to bake or make much in London.
One of the things I have been very grateful for over the last two years is that it has never snowed on a school day 🙂 Or at least the one day it did snow its was light and I was still able to get to my train in time.
For this page, I had the opportunity to breakout all of my snow related goodies, including a pack of snow flake majestix peg stamps again. I also got to play with my Big Shot… I may have only had it for a short period of time but I do love it.
I have left some space on the bottom square here for photos as I do have some lovely snowy shots of home (before it turns to sleet and snow!)
- Becky Higgins 6×8 Page Protector Design 4
- Becky Higgins Merry and Bright Cards
- Becky Higgins 6×4 Plain Cards
- First Edition Stocking Filler Patter Paper
- Crafters Companions Vintage Snowflake embossing folder
- Majestix Peg Stamps
- Versa Magic Ink Stamps
- Tattered Lace Tree Line Die
- Stickle Liquid Pearls
- Washi Tape – Unknown Source
- Winter Words by Doodlebug
Thanks for Reading