This card was placed in the top three for the Crafts 4 Eternity Blog Challenge
I fell in love with the Tattered Lace Panorama card set almost from the first time that I saw it demonstrated on Create and Craft and I have been dying to try them out.
I love dimensional cards, and although I still like my clean and simple style, I don’t see why I can’t do dimensional cards which are clean and simple so I thought I would start with Mr BMB’s Valentine Card for 2015
- Allsorts – Any Occasion but Birthdays (Happy Valentines Day Darling)
- Crafts 4 Eternity – Twos – well there are two shades of red/pink, two butterflies, two layers of hearts, two clusters of two pink flowers… you get the jist!
- Papertake – Hearts and Flowers… I have a heart-shaped ring of flowers, so perfect!
- Tuesday Throwdown – Love is in the air… birds and hearts ahhhh
- Cardstock – Oyster Card and Bazzill
- Sizzix Bigshot
- Panorama dies from Tattered Lace
- Flower Die from Tonic
Thanks for Reading