I had a huge cardmaking issue this afternoon – I suffered from that well-known problem “Male-itis”… The problem where you have to make a card for a male and all you can find is stamp designs for females!
I knew what design I wanted to use, the Sketch Saturday design was perfect, simple to use and adapt and perfect for any stamped issue. But finding the image to go with it was proving harder… Until I remembered my 50s stamps from a recent Creative Stamper magazine.
A recent edition had 1950s inspired stamps, I loved them and this was the perfect time to pull them out and use them.
- Card and Envelope – Anita Crafts
- Pattern Paper – New Leaf by First Edition
- Cardstock – Core’dinations
- Stamps – Free with Creative Stamper
- Ink – Memento
- Pens – Promarkers and Chameleon
Thanks for Reading