So what do you do if your husband is not sure if he has missed a work birthday? – You make a card anyway!
One of the nice things about finally finishing a large project such as “Journal Your Christmas” is that I am both relieved and enthused – so I am wanting to and enjoying new projects… including belated Birthday Cards.
- Allsorts have asked us to use a Creature
- Penny Black and More – Have asked for Bows and Blossoms
- Sketch Saturday – I am into my circles at the moment so Alex’s sketch was perfect!
This design was going to be perfect for masking – I don’t use masking paper enough and having recently re-discovered how versatile Masking Fluid can be – I want to get back into using it more on my cards.
Masking at its simplest is when you stamp your image on the surface you are working on and then a second copy on Masking Paper (think very low tack – around the same as a post it!, in fact post its make good masks!), cut the mask out and then place over the image to cover.
- Anita’s Craft – Card
- Anita’s Craft – Masking Paper
- Basic Grey – Patter Paper
- Basic Grey – Letter Stickers
- Bazzill – Cardstock
- Prima – Flowers
- Josy Rosy – Ribbon
- Penny Black – Stamps
- Versa Magic – Ink
- Chameleon Pens
- Glossy Accents
Thanks For Reading