And so to my last creation in the album – the Front Page. I have spoken in the past on the subject of branding and how important it is for me to have a reoccurring theme for an album and something to knits it together. This is also true of my JYC album, but I have been putting off creating something as I wanted it to be right.
- My Theme – Having chosen a theme of KISS – Keeping it Simple Santa! I wanted to make sure that the front cover was also simple.
- The Merry and Bright Project Life Mini Kit – This has been my common theme on all my entries and I wanted to include one on this page as well.
- The Colours – Soft pinks, greens, blues and lots of white space.
- Reoccurring Embellishments – If you look back through the album as a whole you will see the use of pearls, ribbon and Thicker Stickers, so I need all three of these.
So this is what I ended up with!
- Becky Higgins – Merry and Bright Project Life Mini Kit
- First Edition – Stocking Filler Pattern Papers
- American Craft – Thicker Stickers
- American Craft – Ribbons
- Misc – Flat back Pearls
Thanks for Reading