Does anyone else go through phases with stamps? I can go for months with just using Paperartsy and then will move onto Penny Blacks and then onto another company? At the moment it is Lawn Fawn, mainly because their diddy size is perfect for playing with Tattered Lace Panaroma Die Cuts (as well as their own Lawn Cuts!)
When I saw Saturday’s Sketch Saturdays design, I knew that I wanted to have a play with some of my new Lawn Fawn stamps, I have been in love with this set since I spotted them in a Craft Stamper Magazine earlier this year.
I can see I will be using these little monsters a lot! I can see that in pinks and purples they will be just as useful for female cards as well as a colour theme such as this which I have designed for the son of a colleague.
Inspiration Used for this Card
- Saturday Sketch – Week 355 Designed by Debra
- Penny Black More – April Birthdays Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp – Is also Celebrating Birthdays
- Papertakes – Anything Goes
- DoCrafts – Blank Cardstock
- Bazzill – Green Card
- K & Co – Pattern Paper
- Lawn Fawn – Monster Mash Stamps and Lawn Cuts Die Cuts
- Tattered Lace – Circle and Decorated Circle Die Cuts
- Chameleon – Alcohol Pens
Thanks for Reading