I am still enjoying my week off but today I have caught up some of Challenge Blogs from this week.
Both Simon Says and Cute Card Thursdays are looking for Clean and Simple cards this week and although this card is not a single layer card which is what a lot of people equate with Clean and Simple, I have kept this with clean lines and simple bold colours. I have kept the number of layers to a minimum, using the sketch from Sketch Saturday as a base.
- Simons Says – Clean and Simple
- Cute Card Thursday – Also Clean and Simple
- Sketch Saturday – Perfect Sketch for Clean and Simple by Debra
- Tuesday Throwdown – The bird added for their Up In The Air Challenge
- Crafts for Eternity – Anything Goes…
- Anita Cards – Card Blank
- Core’dinations – Cardstock
- Doodlebug Design – Pattern Paper
- Lawn Fawn Stamps – Gleeful Gardens Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts – Gleeful Gardens, Stitched Rectangles, Grass Borders, stitched Hillsides
- Chameleon Alcohol Pens
You will be seeing this card again in a nother post in a day or two when I have caught up with some of other bits and pieces of crafting.
Thanks for Reading