On Friday a good friend of mine left her current job to take on a new challenge in another part of the MOD. She is also Mr BMB’s boss so a very special card was in order… and I really wanted to get my Tattered Lace Panorama Dies out again… This time with my Lawn Fawns.
I have been itching to play with the Lawn Fawn Critter Stamps and Dies with the Panorama Set as I wanted to see how easy it is to build a scene. This was one of the cards I had to take a picture of the card in progress so I could remember where I had placed the pieces.
I am using this for a number of challenges:
- Papertake Weekly Challenges – Cute as a Button – Because I think its Cute!
- A Second Entry into Tuesday Throwdown – Up in the air as I am using bees and not birds.
- Also a Second Entry into the Anything Goes Challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.
- Bazzill – Coloured Cardstock
- Oyster Crafts – White Cardstock
- Tattered Lace Dies – Panorama Set Two, Clouds, Spring Grass, Lots of Love Washline
- Lawn Fawn Stamps – Gleeful Gardens and Gnome Sweet Gnome
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts – Gleeful Gardens and Gnome Sweet Gnome
- Chameleon Pens
- Memento Brown Ink Pad
Thanks for Looking,