Two Challenge Blogs really caught my eye this weekend, this weeks Saturday Sketch and Allsorts are challenging us to use more than three die cuts… and you know how I love die cuts… I have used 10 in this card – ovals, grass, leaves, animal shapes and bananas.
Any excuse to get the Lawn Fawn Dies and Lawn Cuts die cuts out and have a play. I also used it as an opportunity to play with a subtle colour scheme.
- Saturday Sketch – The design is based on this weeks sketch by Vannessa
- Allsorts – Want us to use lots of die cuts
- Penny Black and More – also want us to use die cuts or punches
- Cute Card Thursday – Using Brads – I have added three, I forget how much I love brads
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes!
- Craft Companions – Card Blank
- Core’dinations – Green and Orange Cardstock
- Oyster Crafts – White Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Jungle Critter Stamps
- Lawn Cuts – Grass Edge and Jungle Critter Lawn Cuts
- Tattered Lace – Essential Oval
- American Craft – Hello Stamp
- Doodlebug – Pattern Paper and Brads
- Chameleon – Alcohol Pens
- Memento – Black Ink Pad
Thanks for Reading