I can’t believe we are almost half way through the month of May already. I am enjoying playing catch up with my UFOs, its good to have a focus for a month and I will be repeating the exercise again, maybe once a quarter or something.
So here is this weeks progress:
- I will keep to my 1 page a week challenge I have set myself to complete my Washington DC album – Week 1 – Capitol Hill Top Three , Week 2 – Walk around Washington Pt 1,
- Big Picture Classes – Postmarked (1 lesson left), Document February (1 lesson left) Pocket Prompts (DONE)… and 3o Minutes layouts (3 lessons left).
- I will print out my Jan – Apr Book of Days Photos
- June Birthday Cards
- 4 Challenge Cards for Post Pals – In the Jungle and In the Garden
Making – Powertex
- Steampunk Pencil Pot (DONE)
- Summer Wreath – Watch out for details soon
- Upcycling my Glass Vase
Making – MosaiCraft
- At Least Two Bases – The one I am doing and a new one! Base 2 Complete,
- I have promised the lads at work Brownies on Tuesday to celebrate 20 years a Civil Servant
- I have also promised Mr BMB them also – because I love him…
So not a bad start for the week!
Thanks for Reading