One of the things I love about Craft Fairs is the chance to play with different crafts, Over the last year I have discovered Powertex, MosaiCrafts and now GlizCrafts, which I really wanted to play with as soon as possible.
I don’t use Stencils as much as I would like and I loved the idea of the thick glitter paste and it is as easy to use as the man on the stall said.
- Allsorts Challenge – Happy 6th Birthday to the Allsorts Team
- Crafts For Eternity – Using Old Book Papers
- Papertake Weekly – Take your Pick, so I picked Glitter, I flipped the sketch and used (mainly) Green and Blues.
- Simon Says Stamp – The use of Stencils Challenge was the main driver for this challenge
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything Goes
GlitzCraft is a thick. glitter rich paster which is perfect for using with stencils. Because it’s so fast drying you can mix the colours as I have done with the blue and green here. It is really simple to use – go check it out.
I have used a mixture of Cosmic Shimmer and Ranger Spray on the book page as I wanted to give it depth. I also have used my Minc for the first time as well… so a very productive card.
- UK Craft Ltd – 7×7 inch Card Blank
- First Edition Pattern Paper – Neroli Design Pack
- The Amber Spyglass – Old Book Paper
- Bazzill Cardstock – Blue Cardstock
- Tattered Lace – Decorated Rectangle Die Cut
- Glitz Craft – Goldfish Stencil
- Glitz Craft – Glitter Paste in Blue, Green, Gold and Silver
- Cosmic Shimmer – Ocean Sunrise Spray
- Ranger Spray – Denim Spray
- Heidi Swapp Minc – Teal Foil and Arrow Tag
- Lawn Fawn – Happy Birthday Stamp
- Memento – Ink Pad
- Misc – MDF ship wheels
Thanks for Reading