Happy June – I hope you all had a creative May. I have decided that as I enjoyed this challenge so much I am going carry on, sort of – each month I am going to challenge myself to finish certain projects and do new stuff as well… or use stash or complete a Big Picture Class.
So on the First Friday of Each Month, I will share my challenges and I will keep you updated, maybe in the middle and the end of the month and it won’t be as perscriptive as this month…
So here is my progress for May 2015:
- I will keep to my 1 page a week challenge I have set myself to complete my Washington DC album – Week 1 – Capitol Hill Top Three , Week 2 – Walk around Washington Pt 1, Week 3 – Walk around Washington Pt 2 – so almost complete
- Big Picture Classes – Postmarked (1 lesson left), Document February (1 lesson left) Pocket Prompts (DONE)… and 3o Minutes layouts (3 lessons left). – Yeah better not mention this one!
- I will print out my Jan – Apr Book of Days Photos – Or this one, but it will be the top of my challenge list for June 15
- June Birthday Cards – Glitter Cards For Boys – Challenge Complete
- 4 Challenge Cards for Post Pals – In the Jungle and In the Garden – I haven’t made many cards this month
Making – Powertex
- Steampunk Pencil Pot (DONE)
- Summer Wreath – Part One and Part Two Complete
- Upcycling my Glass Vase – On the other hand my Wreath is looking good
Making – MosaiCraft
- At Least Two Bases – The one I am doing and a new one! Base 2 Complete, – Base 3 is coming on
- I have promised the lads at work Brownies on Tuesday to celebrate 20 years a Civil Servant – We love Rocky Road Brownies
- I have also promised Mr BMB them also – because I love him… – We still love Rocky Road Brownies
OK, so not many of the projects complete – I have come a long way to completing some projects, which I think is more than I would have done if I hadn’t had been so focused. I will share my June Projects soon.
My Project of the month is my Powertex Steampunk Pencil Pot: