I am having one of those months at work where my weekend working is seriously curtailing my creativity time… so as a result I am not getting too much done at the moment. But today I had a chance to do some work on wreath, mainly finish the first layer and add the pigment…
I have tried I have kept the pigments for this first layer simple and only use Pearlescent White. I love the base colour of the blue and I wanted it to shine through the pigmentation. Also this first layer is smooth so there aren’t that many peaks and troughs for the pigments to grab hold to.
I started off trying to use two colours on the grass by mixing the green with white – but I didn’t get the effect I wanted so I painted it all dark green. This gave the green side a smoother texture and event less for the pigment to grab onto.
Thanks for Reading