Ok, so it’s still raining and so, I am still crafting… It must have been so long since I last crafted properly Mr BMB has had to go out and buy cards… because he forgot I made them.
As I need a crafting kickstart, I have pulled out all of the crafting blogs inspiration:
- Cute Cards Thursday – Pets (I have included a mouse)
- Papertakes Weekly – I have added layers
- Allsorts – I have added Butterflies
- Simons Says -Added Sparkles, both in the paper and stickers
- Sketch Saturday – A fab sketch by Debra
Adding all these ingredients together was fun, I choose a very soft colour scheme, suitable for summer.
The stickers are from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection which was in a previous Gossamer Blue kit. It’s not something I would use on my Project Life layouts but its perfect for cardmaking. I love that the Gossamer Blue kits are versatile that way.
- Anita’s Craft – Kraft Card Blank (5×7)
- First Edition – Daydream Pattern Paper (Sparkle Green and Brown)
- Core’dinations – Lilac Cardstock
- Oyster Crafts – White Cardstock
- Pink Paislee – Bella Rouge Stickers
- Penny Black – Hugs Stamps
- Memento – Brown Inkpad
- Chameleon – Blendable Alcohol Pens
Thanks for Reading