- Part 1 – Preparing the Wreath
- Part 2 – Covering the Back
- Part 3 – Colouring the Base
- Part 4 – Adding the Petals
- Part 5 – Finishing the Flowers
I am almost there with my wreath, I just have a couple of MDF shapes to add this weekend (including the house number, which is useful for something is going to be on the outside of the house…) And then at some point I need to start on my Halloween and Christmas Wreaths.
Originally I painted the green with a white pearl pigment as you can see from the shot above – but I decided to add some of the gold to see what that looks like… and I love it – it gives the whole wreath a warm summer evening “feel”.