My youngest Goddaughter turned 13 last week, I am not sure where the time has gone… and this needs to be celebrated. I have used three challenge to inspire me:
- Tuesday Throwdown – Use of Texture (got the embossing folders out again)
- Papertakes Weekly – To of Dies (this is all dies, there is no stamping in this card)
- Allsorts Challenge – Include Roses, I love Roses
Tattered Lace has recently developed a Pop-Up Box Card Die which I have been very keen to try since I got it home but I have found that even the kit makes it so easy as there is no measuring, only die cutting, it still takes some time to cut and collect all the pieces.
This is one of those cards where you want everything cur before you start! My inspiration for this card is the free BoBunny Kit from the Cardmaking and Papercraft. I loved the pinks and greys in the free papers that I used them as the basis for the card.
I covered the back and the base of the box with the rose paper, and the flips of the box with a doily paper. I wanted to keep the top of the box simple so I went for pattern paper which subtle in tones. I kept the back even simpler with just using embossed cardstock.
Once I finished the box, I could add the pops up, there are a lot of different brands of butterflies, flowers, birds and balloons added into the box, I had great fun chosing all the elements.
- Bazzill Doodlebug – Grey and Pink Cardstock
- Bo-Bunny Paper – Isabelle Pattern Paper kit from Cardmaking and Papercrafts
- Tattered Lace – Pop-Up Box Card, Happy Birthday Washing Line, Flowers and Hummingbird Dies
- Die-Namics by Crafters Companions – Butterfly Die
- Spellbinders – Butterfly and Flower Dies
- Simply Cards & Papercrafts – Ballon, Flower and 3D Rose Dies
Thanks for Reading