One of the advantages of going on holiday is the motivation of having 2300 new photos to scrap, is pushing me to scrap last years holiday photos. I thought I would start by finishing day two, our first visit to the Smithsonian.
I like the effect of the black boarders and will be using this again on other layouts and I do like the 4 x 4 size photos.
I think the one lesson I have learned from these last couple of layout is that it is very easy to adapt both landscape and portrait photos to fit any Project Life Page Layout.
- Becky Higgins – Project Life Page Protector Design A
- Becky Higgins – Neapolitan Edition Core Kit (Spotted and Journalling Card)
- Gossamer Blue – April 2015 Themed Life Pages Add on Kit (Camera 6×4 Card)
- Gossamer Blue – March 2015 Life Pages Kit (Around Here Title Card)
- Gossamer Blue – May 2015 Life Pages Kit (Flora 6×4 Card)
- Gossamer Blue – October 2015 Life Pages Kit (Chevron 6×4 Card)
- Stampin Up – Black Cardstock
- Pink Paislee – Cedar Lane Glitter Arrows (From Gossamer Blue October 2015 Kit)
- Gossamer Blue – Cork Camera and Stars embellishments
- Gossamer Blue – Wooden Star embellishments
- Big Picture Classes / Studio Calico – Mirrored Flower Embellishment (From World Scrapbooking Day)
- Chameleon Pens – Alcohol Pens
You will notice I have used some of my October Gossamer Blue Kit, I think this is a record as I only unpacked it last night…
The next couple of days in my “A Tale of Two Cities” Covers New York and I am really looking forward to them.
Thanks for Reading