It’s the last Saturday of October and in the BMB household, that can only mean one thing – It’s Christmas Cake Day but as it’s not going to be ready for at least another 1hr and 16 minutes, you will have to do with this photo…
- Sketch Saturday – As it’s the last week of the month, so it’s a chance to dip into the library and I have used sketch 299 by Debra.
- Papertakes – Have a “Take Your Pick” and I have gone for a Halloween Colour Combination
- Simon Says – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday – Have added Sparkles… so I have added Gold Stickers
For this card, I used a masking technique, which involved stamping first on the base card and then on my masking paper. I always do this without re-inking the stamp, because I find it easier to see the difference between the two images.
I then cut the image on the masking paper along the horizon line, keeping the pumpkins whole and placed the cut image on top of the base image. This allows me to colour the image and keeping some of it white.
I think I have shared before that I go through phases with stamps, at the moment I am in a “Stampin Up” Phase, which I buy from Kerry Timms, a local Stampin Up Consultant. I do like that I can now by on-line. If you haven’t already had a look, check out the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue.
- Card Creations – Card Blank
- Crafters Companions – Centura Pearl Gingham Cardstock
- Core’dinations – Kraft Core Purple Cardstock
- Stampin Up – Happy Scenes Stamps (from Autumn 2015 Catalogue)
- Stampin Up – Hearth and Home Framelits (from Autumn 2015 Catalogue)
- Gossamer Blue – Gold Stickers
- Copic – Alcohol Ink Markers
- Memento – Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- 3D Pads
Thanks for Reading