As I shared in my previous Project Life post, I fell in love with the Brooklyn Bridge and views from there.
I should have not enjoyed this walk, it was high up, it was wooden, it was busy and it had traffic running underneath. But you felt safe and the views more than made up for it, especially our first view of the Statue of Liberty.
- Becky Higgins – Page Pocket Design D
- Becky Higgins – Project Life Vintage Travel Core Kit
- Pink Paislee – Memorandum Gold Puff Stickers
- Simple Stories – “I Am” Washi Tape Stickers
- Simple Stories – “I Am” Clear Stickers
Thanks for Reading