Do you know that the last time I made a card was October 31st last year, which incidentally was a week before I started my new job. As I have been having a quieter week, I thought I better rectify this. So, I turned to some of my favourite challenge blogs for inspiration:
- Sketch Saturday – A versatile sketch by Cathy
- Cute Card Thursday – Having a bit of fun, I have used a colourful bright design
- Allsorts Challenge and Penny Black and More – Both want to see Girly Cards with extra Sparkle.
- Simon Says Stamp – and create with some critters!
I started with a soft pink and green colour combination with a floral, theme both in printed paper and with embossing folders.
The beautiful thing about the stamps I used from Crafters Companions is that they have a clear simple design, which suited a type of paper piecing using patterned paper. All you need to do is stamp and cut…
Having chosen my cuddling bunny design, I wanted to add some detail to the background, so I first cut the stamp design out around the heart. this means that some of the whiskers look like they are poking out of the heart.
I then stamped a third image on white card, coloured it with chameleon pens before fussy cutting the bunnies out, which included some detail between the bodies and under their noses. Its easier with this technique to do all the colouring first!
- Card Creations – C6 Card Blank
- DoCrafts – Pattern Paper
- Early Learning Centre – Gold Foil Card
- Core’dinations – Pink and Green Cardstock
- Crafters Companions – Bunny Stamp
- Crafters Companions – Floral Embossing Folder
- Papercraft Inspiration – Best Wishes Stickers
- Pink Paislee – Memorandum Gold Puff Stickers
- Cameleon – Alcohol Pens
- Ranger – Black Archive Inks
Thanks for reading