Having left the choker for a week to dry out completely, I came to the final stages of adding just a little bit of pigment.
This caused a lot of thought this week as I didn’t know what pigment to add:
- I have been using a lot of gold lately so I didn’t want to add that as I wanted a change.
- I didn’t really want to introduce another colour, as I had green and red and I wanted to keep to those two.
- I wanted a shade which would be subtle.
- I really really couldn’t make my mind up.
So I went for pearl white, to keep with the leather look and let the red and green shine through.
The white is a perfect for picking out the details of the yarn, and at this time of the year, it looks frost-bitten. I decided to keep the ribbon neutral as well so I went with black satin.
You can see the ribbon looks like it is double threaded, this is because it allows me to use a single piece of ribbon and not have to worry about loose ends. It also means that the ribbon is doubled up and feels secure.
Thank you to Garry and Tracey for a fantastic challenge and thank you for reading