One of things I really loved about the Rockefeller Centre was the art work, especially the Art Deco pieces. I love this style, the mixture of the lines, the curves and the distinct mix of colours, this layout celebrates this art.
I couldn’t celebrate the images of the Rockefeller centre without including the lunch on the girder photo which is so iconic.
I have had the DIY shop Project Life Value kit since Christmas 2014 and I have never used it. But after today I fell in love with it, the colours are neutral and a mixture of masculine and feminine. If you are looking for a small kit to start Project Life with, try this one.
I also love Pocket Deisgn G, I tend to take a mixture of landscape and portrait orientated photos and this is a great layout for both of them.
- Becky Higgins – Page Pocket Design G
- Becky Higgins – DIY Shop Value Kit
- Amy Tangerine – Puffy Stickers
- Various Stickers including October Afternoon, Basic Grey and Pink Paislee from Gossamer Blue Kits
- Heidi Swapp – Circular Stamp
Thanks for Reading