As with all the tags I will be making this year, this tag has two elements:
- My New Technique – Adding Ink to pattern paper with Clear Gesso
- Stash Used – GlitzCraft paste, stencils and chipboard stars from Shimelle’s Christmas 2015 kit.
So after last weeks class where I added ink to white gesso, I tried the same technique to add to colour (lots of colour) to clear gesso.
Like with any gesso, you need to make sure that it is completely dry before adding ink, I left this for a couple of days before adding ink, I stuck with purple but didn’t take any shots. However I wanted to add even more so I added some white glitz paste.
To balance up the GlitzCraft paste. I added some stars and a doily
- Q-Connect – Manilla Tags
- Crate Paper – Stripe and Doodle Pattern Paper
- Unknown – Dotted Paper from old album kit
- Rangers – Clear Gesso
- Rangers – Adirondack Color Wash in Denim and Wild Plum
- GlitzCraft – White Frosting Paste
- GlitzCraft – Tree Stencil
- DoCrafts – Mini Doily
- Studio Calico – Chipboard Stars (from Shimelle’s 2015 Christmas Kit)
- Cosmic Shimmer – Clear Shimmer
Thanks for Reading