I have shared already that my “One Little Word” this year is Wisdom and for me this is, in part, about being wise on how I use my resources including time.
Today I am drawing from both my favourite Scrapbook Sketch Site – PageMaps and completing the Bits and Bobs lesson from Big Picture Classes 3o Minute Layouts. By combining these two, I set myself limits and used odds and end from my stash as I followed a pagemap using a kit I had pulled together from my left overs.
One of the wonderful things about Becky Fleck’s layouts is they are both adaptable in terms of size and in terms of elements. This layout is 8×8 in size.
I wanted to include an element reinforced in the Bits and Pieces class and that is to add a visual triangle. This is when you add three repeating elements to form triangle to help knit a layout or design together. In this case its the three white arrows.
- Bazzill – Cream and Brown Cardstock, Orange Peel texture
- Bazzill – Brown Cardstock Ribbon
- KI Memories – Stripped Pattern Paper
- Becky Higgins – 3×4 Journalling Card from Halloween Theme Kit
- 7 Gypsies – Cardstock Stickers
- American Crafts – White and Brown Thicker Stickers
- Creative Expressions – Gold Gilding Wax
Thanks for Reading