As I have said, February is a busy time for birthdays in the BMB household and next on the list is Mr BMB’s Brother in Law, who shares the family preference for lots of cats. So the perfect opportunity to get the Crazy Cat Stamps out again.
This is being used for two challenges
I have recently swapped to Adorable Scoreable from Hunkydory for my cardstock bases, I like it. its smooth, strong and very easy to work with.
You may see some comparison with the Tuesday Tag for this week, I printed more than one set of words and used the phrase here too. As part of my “being wise with time challenge” I am trying not to get too precious with straight lines and got with my art.
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous – Crazy Cats
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous – Crazy Words
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous – Crazy Things
- Tim Holtz for Sizzix – Crazy Cats
- Tim Holtz for Sizzix – Crazy Things
- Tattered Lace – Midi Centre Stepper Card
- Hunkydory Crafts – Adorable Scoreable Cardstock
- Crafters Companion – Centura Pearl Snow White with Hint of Gold Cardstock
- Bazzill – Brown and Cream Cardstock
- Oyster Crafts – White Cardstock
- Ranger – Walnut Stain and Antique Lace Distress Inks
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Chameleon – Alcohol Ink Pens
- Stamposaurus – Paw Print Stencil
- GlitzCraft – Glitter Paste in Copper and Gold
Thanks for Reading