As part of the Page Prompts 3 over at Big Picture Classes, the sketch this time used Page Design P, which was a new one for me. It is made up of 4×4 inch squares. I love this size, its perfect for focusing on specific elements of pictures.
We took 100s of photos at the Statue of Liberty and this layout was the perfect opportunity to showcase a range of them with a simple monochrome layout. I decided to use a spritz background.
I love the arrangement of photos on this layout, it draws your eyes across the page, I love the balance and symmetry. I still like to live by the “Design Your Life” principles from the previous Big Picture Classes.
- Oyster Craft – Plain White A4 Cardstock
- Bazzill – Coloured Cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer – Mica Shimmer Spray
- American Crafts – Thicker Stickers (Letters and Shapes)
- Big Picture Classes – “Happy” cardstock embellishment
- October Afternoon – Tag cardstock embellishment
- Gossamer Blue – 2×2 “Check This Out” Insert Card
- Gossamer Blue – Wooden embellishments
Thanks For Reading