After months of being immobile, I am almost up and around again. I know a couple of people have asked why if its my ankle I broke, have I not been crafting. The answer is that I have been so tired and found it hard to sit in one place for too long. However I am back and feeling better, so I started with some card making for Father’s Day.
The Wobble cats always send Mr W cards for Father’s Day as a mark of being part of “Clan Wobble”. This year they wanted me to use the “Inspired by Banksy” stamps by BeeCrafty. I also decided to play with my Brusho‘s, powered watercolours which re-act in an amazing way when you sprinkle a tiny bit onto water.
I spritz a thick piece of card with a generous amount of water and sprinkle the Brusho on top of the tub. I did this by piercing a hole into the top of the each tub of Brusho, do not attempt to take the lid off as it will go everywhere.
Once dried the effect is amazing.
Once it was dried, I wiped an anti-static stamp over the top (I was using a very detailed image) I then stamped my Banksy Stamp with Versamagic before covering it with a black iridescent embossing powder to bring the image out.
With all detailed stamps, I use the Sizzix Stamp-Mate which makes sure the pressure is equally spread across the stamp.
- UKCrafters – Card Blank
- Hunkydory – 50 Shades of MirriCard
- Simon Says Stamp – Black Cardstock
- Oyster Crafts – White Cardstock
- Colourcraft – Brushos (Ultra Marine, Turquoise and Yellow)
- BeeCrafty – Inspired by Banksy Stamps
- VersaMagic – Embossing Ink
- Creative Expressions – Embossing Powder
- Gossamer Blue – Arrow stickers
- Bella Bvd – Letter Stickers
Thanks for Reading