As well as making cards, to easy myself back into crafting, I have started playing with Tags and Techniques. This time I am playing with
- My New Technique – A background made with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons (I got these for my birthday, which was a couple of days before I broke my leg).
- Stash Used – GlitzCraft paste, stencils and some of 100s Prima flowers I still have in the stash.
But once dry it is fully stable so you can add further wet mediums. This is an addition to the Distress Range as you can’t do this with either the Markers or Inks. But they are still fully colour coordinated.
If you have not used GlitzCraft pastes, they are thick, stable and can be easily mixed and layered to add dimension to the design, I am using Green, Blue and White in this design to complement the background.
Once dried I took off the stencil and tidied up the edges of the design. This was caused by the fact I hadn’t kept the design flat so I got a little seepage around the edge of the stencils. This is easily done with a finger nail or pokey tool
To finish the design, I added a couple of Prima flowers to add a 3D effect. I love the way the colours have complemented each other in this design. I edged the tag to add a little more “pop” to the design
- Q-Connect – Manilla Tags
- Ranger – White Gesso
- Ranger – Tim Holtz Distress Crayons
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- GlitzCraft – White, Green and Blue Glitter Paste
- GlitzCraft – Small Butterfly Stencil
- Prima – Flowers
Thanks for Reading