This is the second card, I made for Father’s Day this year. Later this year, Mr W and I are off to the States and I wanted to celebrate this in card form. A couple of years ago Lawn Fawn brought out a brilliant USA set and I have been keen to try it ever since.
As this set has matching Lawn Cut die, I spread the stamps out so I could cut them all out in one go (yes I know, I was being lazy). I coloured in just the States we have been to. I also coloured in a range of arrows. I used Copic Pens as I wanted to mix and match the colours I used on the arrows.
I also cut out a sheet of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn and then edged with the chisel end of ProMarker.
- Simon Says Stamp – Yellow and White Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Stamps, Die Cuts and Pattern Paper
- Copic Markers – Alcohol Ink Pens for colouring
- Promarkers – Brown Edge Pen
- Bella Bvd – Letter Stickers
- 3D Foam
Thanks for Reading