I have lots of Scrapbooking to share over the next couple of weeks, I had a bit of a mammoth Project Life session this weekend as I wanted to scrap the rest of our New York photos before I moved onto the last of the Washington pictures. We have this years road trip booked so I need to finish this album before I go.
This first layout was an added extra. It wasn’t until I was sorting out the last of my NY pictures that I discovered I had a lot more photos of Ellis Island than I first thought and it seemed a shame to waste them.
I wanted to keep the colours neutral again, some of these stickers are from this month’s Gossamer Blue kit, which I think is a record… using some of the kits within the first week. It’s good to see Gossamer Blue moving into branding their own stickers (the arrow and circle ones)
- Becky Higgins Project Life – Page Design M
- Becky Higgins Project Life – Seasons Design Cards
- Gossamer Blue – 3×4 Insert Cards
- Gossamer Blue – Cork, Cardstock and Wood Stickers
- W R Memory Keepers – Washi Tape
Thanks for Reading