One of my first and one of my favourite stamp firms, is Stampin Up. I have a brilliant local consultant, Kerry Timms. One of the bonuses she offers is that you can sign up for her on-line hostess club each month by entering a code.
If you do this she will send you a thank you present and last month I received the “Time of Year” stamp set which I immediate decided to put to use. This set matches the Beautiful Banners die set which makes them very versatile.
Die Cut Window Frames Cut out Acetate for windows Stamp snowflakes on acetate (with white Stazon) and stick to windows Ink background cards and mask out snow and moon Stamp silhouette designs on to background cards (all different) Cut out the trims for the windows Cut out the word Merry for each card Emboss Snow on the background card
- Stamp the word Christmas
- Die cut the Christmas Banner.
- Bazzill Cardstock – Light blue for window frames
- Hunkydory – Purple Adorable Scoreable and Silver Mirricard
- Crafters Companion – Centural Pearl – Hint of Silver
- Oyster Card – White Background card
- WH Smiths – Acetate
- Stampin Up – Window Frame Die and “Merry” Die
- Stampin Up – Falling Snow Embossing Folder
- Tattered Lace – Christmas Trim Dies (Stars, Lanterns and Fairy Lights)
- Stampin Up – Snowflake corner stamp and Time of Year Stamp Sets
- Card-Io – Silhouette Stamps
- Tsukineko – Stazon White Ink
- Tsukineko – VersaMagic Purple and Blue Ink
- Ranger- Archival Black Ink
- Stampin Up – Rich Raspberry Ink Pad
Thanks for Reading