- Part One – Setting the Scene
- Part Two – Fitting the Wires
- Part Three – Covering the Wreath
- Part Four – Securing the Wires
- Part Five – Colouring the Base
- Part Six – Seeing Stars
If you remember from earlier photos, I have attached the solar-power sensor to the bottom of the wreath with a mixture of Powertex Easy Structure. Its moved on some what from this picture and is now well and truly stuck in place. And I have picked off the loose powertex.
The tails are balanced on a stamping block covered in clingfilm and in turn clingfilmed to the sensor (viva la clingfilm!). This kept the tails straight and allowed me to let them hang slightly longer than the sensor without dropping. It also made sure I didn’t damage the sensor.
Thanks for Reading