We have recently found out that our niece is into foxes, which is really good news as they are so “in” this year. I made this card to make her smile.
- Sunday Stamps – Using Happy Colours
- Cute Card Thursday – Using Animals
- Simon Says Stamp – Using Stamps
It also has dies from lots of different companies, from the base, to the grass to the foxes and to the tree and leaves.
As well as the fox stamps, I used the limited edition “Thoughtful Branches” dies and stamps from Stampin Up to make an autumnal tree. I decided to stamp with the mixed media glue and “colour” the leaves by using gilding flakes.
- Hunkydory – Adorable Scorable Cardstock
- Oyster – Smooth White Cardstock
- Tattered Lace – Side Stepper Midi Card Die
- Lawn Fawn – Grass Edge Die
- Stampin Up – Foxy Friends Stamps and Dies
- Stampin Up – Thoughtful Branches Stamps and Die
- Stampin Up – Calypso Coral Ink Pads
- Honey Doo Crafts – Mixed Media Glue and Gilding Flakes
- Prima – Paper Flowers
- Zig – Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Thanks for Reading