So it’s Saturday night, The Walking Dead is back on TV after its mid season break and as it was Valentines this week so I thought I would pull out my favourite Visible Image zombie stamp and share Mr BMB’s valentine’s card for this year.
I am trying to get back into craft challenge blogs as a way of keeping up my crafting and this week I am drawing inspiration from:
- Cute Card Thursday – No Pattern Paper
- Allsorts Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
- Penny Black and More – Use your Favourite Stamp
- Craft Stamper “Take IT Make IT” – Anything Goes
As one of the challenges was not to use pattern paper, I started off by stamping my main image, letting it dry and then covering the image with masking fluid. I first saw Sheena Douglass use this on hochanda and I have been in love with it since then.
It take about 5 minutes to dry, after which I covered the image with a stencil and dabbed through ink. I wanted an Urban feel, so went for a brick wall. The beauty of masking fluid is that you can stencil right up to the image.
- UK Craft – Cardstock
- Crafters Companion – Neenah Cardstock
- Hunkydory – MirriCard
- Bazzill Basics – Pink and Red Cardstock
- Visible Image – Zombie Stamp Set
- Crafters Companion – Heart Dies
- Spectrum Noir – Alcohol Markers
Thanks for Reading